Friday, July 17, 2009

Yesterdayyyy... Still felt too lazy to actually go and do anything, that was lame. Got home and headed to Costco for bacon. Then Brandon and I went to Green Lake, walked a lap. Then went bowling. Bowling was fun. I've acquired this uncanny ability to bowl while drunk. Not shit faced drunk or anything, but after 4 beers in about an hour, hour and a half, I bowled a 191. That's a good score, that means I averaged 19 pins per frame or an entire game of 9/ (getting 9 and then a spare on every frame would give you 190). Aly brought her date from match.com. We chose dictator names. Eric was Genghis, I was Napoleon and Brandon was Hitler. Once again, I won. I think I win about 4/5 on average (yes we have gone about 15 times this year).

Then this morning I was the first one at work. I come in and expect the alarm to be going off, but it's not. Then I walk out to the front desk and think I hear something coming from the other side of the building... THAT alarm is going off. So I put in my code. Invalid. I call the company to ask them to turn it off and I have the password "snot". The password has been changed. This was quite angrifying. I asked for a code several years ago, I probably asked three times. Well, Michael accidentally gave me his code and I didn't have a code the morning that I showed up in the Puyallup office and the alarm was going off. So I used Michael's. Eventually I stopped pursuing a code and just used Michael's, which worked up until the move (or, the last time I used it). Now, I find out that my code has been deleted (Michael no longer works here). Oh yeah, the password has been changed too. W T F. Fred is way too busy, he never has time to do shit for the employees here, fucking annoying.

Okay, now I'm just waiting for the weekend. I'm kind of discontent.

No comments:

Post a Comment