Yesterday... I got off work at 3, isn't that wonderful? (Answer: yes)
Yesterday was actually pretty good. Aly asked me to play tennis, so we played tennis yesterday. I got done at 7, made myself some delicious egg sandwiches. Let me digress on the sandwiches. So I recently started purchasing Batter Blaster to make pancakes. Well, having it I decided to add it to my eggs because IHOP does that. Well, the result is the best eggs ever. Not only that, but it makes cooking them a little easier and it makes them much prettier, too. So now I have these sandwiches, they are hamburger buns with pepperjack cheese, crispy bacon and delicious pancaky eggs. They are so good. They're like restaurant quality good (minus being extra bad for you).
Okay, then after that I got into bed around 8 to watch a movie. But it was still light out so I felt some urgency to not go to bed yet (even if just to watch a movie). Decided to get up and go for a run. I ran from my house to Safeway at 75th and 35 and then to the other Safeway at 75th and Roosevelt and then home for about a 4 mile run. I ran most of the time, average speed was 6.5 mph.
Came home, started downloading some movies and Amanda messaged me on Skype. But she wanted to call me, so we talked on the phone for a while. She had an interesting story about how she had just broken up with Andy and then accidentally texted him when she meant to text this other guy and he got really pissed about it, which is really uncharacteristic of Andy.
I think that's it. I finished watching Blue Velvet. Watched some of American Beauty and then went to bed (yes, talking about it yesterday made me want to watch it again).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment