Thursday, July 2, 2009

Yesterday was pretty cool. I washed clothes, but that ended up being a mistake. Because we are having the carpets cleaned today, I have to have everything off my floor. Well, while I was washing clothes I decided to clean up my room. Getting everything off the floor kind of meant getting things in the way of putting my clothes away. So in my room is nothing on the floor and two extremely full baskets of laundry. I'm not exactly sure that I get this carpet cleaning business. I mean, my floor should be completely clean aside from the area near the closet that "flooded" (for the lack of a better term). But I wouldn't expect them to move my bed, 2 dressers and computer desk, so they'll probably just be doing half of the floor. The main area that needs to be cleaned is the living room, though. That place is AWFUL. Honestly, you'd be hard pressed to find a square foot in that room that doesn't have a stain in it somewhere. With all of the beer/liquor and dog piss, it's really beat up.

I took an hour nap then went to the bowling alley with Brandon. Eric and Aly met us there. Aly's roommate, Katie, showed up later. So we had 5 people there, 4 cars. Usually it's 4 people, one car. Bowling went alright. I bowling 145-149 the first 4 games, then 131, then I was going for Eric's night-high of 162 and I got cut off before the 10th fucking frame. I had 132 in the 8th with a strike in the 9th. This means that if I got a strike or spare in the 10th I would have beat Eric's score. Oh well, last time that happened they let us finish but no such courtesy this time. The 4 cars thing got even worse when it came to leaving. That's because it was midnight, Eric and Aly both have WRX's and there's a little bit of rivalry there. Throw in some alcohol and you've got a recipe for disaster. Brandon had to drive Aly's car because she was too drunk, so I had to drive Brandon's car to Aly's place. I know where Aly's apartment complex is, but I did not know where to meet them (the parking garage is underground) so I needed to follow. Well, that meant going about 95 for some of the way. Then I stayed with Eric but Brandon ditched us on Montlake Blvd even though we were going about 50. I don't know why we ended up doing that, I suppose it's extremely rare for any of us to be driving together. Fortunately, Brandon had told me that Aly's roommate drives an Infiniti and I notice there is an Infiniti that was basically travelling with us, so I just wait for her to pass me, get behind her and follow her to the parking garage and the area where Brandon and Aly are.

No comments:

Post a Comment