Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Wow, decided to look at some old LJ posts... this was the first one:

"So a lot of people know him I guess, he's the guy that listens to music and wears a yellow jacket and dances funny, he looks sort like Heath Ledger in 10 Things I hate about you, but uglier. As me and James were going to IZ, we saw him dancing like a madman in this area that I think was sort of for construction. James flipped him off and I guess he saw and reacted in some way. Then we went to IZ and one time as I was walking from DDR to ITG I saw him and I was like "WHOA I SAW YOU DANCING!" and he's like...freaking out and stuff and just really weird. And he's trying to talk and I can't hear a damn thing he says because he cannot talk above a whisper which is pretty creepy. So let's just try to relay the conversation...keep in mind he tends to ramble incoherently, so it's sort of paraphrased.

Me: Whoa! I saw you dancing out on the street, it was awesome!
Him: *freaks out* *says something incoherent and inaudible*
Me: What?
Him: You saw me dancing?
Me: Yeah
Him: I wave and people like me but...but...I got a complaint.
Me: You got a complaint?
Him: Yeah, I got a complaint.
Me: From who?
Him: *shakes oddly and aggressively, sort of towards James* I don't fuckin' know bla bla.
Me: oh, that's sad.
Him: but, the thing is...I do sexual things to people...
Me: *cuts him off and starts to walk away* okaaaay
Him: wait wait, I like blow kisses and...bla *does some odd gesture that looks nothing like blowing kisses*
Me: Okaaaay gotta go
Him: *gives me the rock on symbol with his hand*

No comments:

Post a Comment