I'm updating out of pure boredom more than anything else. Yesterday I read through a ton of FMLs and Textsfromlastnight. Now I'm in Puyallup killing time. At least now I'm doing it because I have to, not because I'm slacking.
Yesterday I went to Green Lake with Brandon, we walked around twice. I'd have liked to workout, but I'm sore. I'd have liked to go for a bike ride but it rained a little and looked like it wanted to rain a lot. I was tired, got home and around 10 I put Blue Velvet on and I didn't even make it 10 minutes in. I've been making omelets lately and they're really good. I put some pancake batter in the mix and it makes them taste really good and also look a lot prettier than usual. I did better than ever on my diet yesterday. I think I stayed around 2000 calories, possibly less. That's my goal, realistically.
I was half-way planning on bringing my bike to work to ride on the Foothills Trail but I guess that's something you have to fully plan to actually do it, because my bike is in my room. So today my only option after work is probably going to be to go for a short run, I'll have an hour to an hour and a half if I want to do it. Then we're going bowling. And I have to try to not drink.
Not drinking alcohol is kind of against my philosophy. Like, I just want to have a good time. But I think I'd be happier if I lost weight, so that's why I'm deciding to not drink alcohol for the time being. We'll see how that works.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment