Okay, I've done this survey before. Then I've done it again. But now, it has been 5 years from the first time I did it (I guess that gives me one of my answers right there!)
10 Years Ago, I...
1. Was getting ready to start high school.
2. Hung out with Matt a lot, rode our bikes a lot.
3. Played a whole lot of basketball
5 Years Ago, I...
1. had just started working at Safeway
2. apparently was really good at DDR
3. was still driving the Celica!
3 Years Ago, I...
1. had recently started working at ENTPSA
2. lived with Rayna at her parents' house.
3. Had just turned 21, had my 21 run.
1 Year Ago, I...
1. was getting through the worst sunburn of my life from riding the STP
2. Had just moved up to Seattle, still was getting acclimated
3. Played billiards quite a bit.
So far this year, I...
1. Fixed up my car
2. bought a laptop
3. Have taken one day of vacation. It was for camping, one week ago.
Yesterday, I...
1. Went on a bike ride!
2. Ran into a lady and crashed!
3. Went to Trivia night at The Ram and drank beer.
Today, I... (going to start this one at midnight today)
1. Drank a 40 of PBR at Aly's apartment with Brandon, Aly, Kati and these two guys I'll probably never see again.
2. Woke up after 4 hours of sleep sore from the crash and feeling like crap from a hangover.
3. Have been sitting at work, doing next to nothing for 7 hours.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment