Wednesday, July 8, 2009

I may have started working out again. I'm starting a thing where I see how many reps I can do in 10 minutes. My original intention was to start now and do it every day, however, about 80 push ups in I knew I was going to be sore today. As it stands, here are my base starting points

-110 push ups in 10 minutes (I think I've done 140, possibly 150, goal would be 200).
-200 sit ups in 10 minutes. I've rarely done more or less than this, so making a goal is kind of difficult. I guess the round number to shoot for would be 300 in ten minutes.
-70 curls of 70 lbs. So 100 is the goal here, 150 would be pretty freaking intense.
-I also want to do pull ups, maybe 70 lb bench and maybe maybe handstand push ups. The problem with handstand push ups, more than anything, is spending too much time upside down, it will give me a headache.

Otherwise it's kind of a lame day at work. Just me and Ashley here, which means we are short staffed by two people, gay. Even gayer is that no one even called out sick, these were allowed vacations, basically.

Not sure what I'm going to do today, it's supposed to rain and having worked out yesterday, I'd prefer to do some cardio outside but I don't want to do shit in the rain. Guess we'll see when I get home.

No comments:

Post a Comment