Tuesday, July 21, 2009

TODAY IN HISTORY! I have just found out that I can easily access my bank statements from 2004 on. Shit, I wonder if I can access closed accounts now that I think about it.



2004 -Olympia, WA - wow, this statement has so few debits, but for 7/21 it says I spent 5 bucks at the Olympia Safeway. This was right after I started working at Safeway.

2005 - St. George, UT - no transactions, I was in St. George, good f'n times, no idea what I was doing, I could possibly use dates from photos, but I'm not home.

2006 - Tacoma, WA - It says I went to Gateway to India. It's probably off a few days, but what am I supposed to assume about that? I guess I've found a flaw in this system.

2007 - Puyallup, WA - I have concluded with my blog and my bank statement that this was the day I went to McClellan Butte. It was pretty much the worst hike I've done. The bugs were bad. The trip to the top was roundabout as all hell and the scenery was nothing new. Whatever though, if I hadn't done it this time I'd forever need to do it because it was the last "difficult" hike in the Snoqualmie region that I hadn't done.

2008 - Seattle, WA - SHIT! This was the day I found that the water heater was leaking into my room. Pretty crappy day, had this day off work too. Transactions are plentiful because it was a Monday, mostly food though.


Yesterday I went for a 34.5 mile ride. I think it was actually longer but the GPS told me 34.5 (it was almost to 18 when I turned around...). My prospective goal for the week (Mon-Fri) is 200 miles, so I'm already behind par. And I don't even know if I've ever ridden 100 miles from a Monday to a Friday, but I'm just going for this. Then I went to Alderwood Mall with Brandon where I could not find a shirt I liked. Came home, watched The Hangover while eating bacon and drinking Corona Light, passed out about 30 minutes in. Got up at the end of the movie and crashed on my bed, was so tired.

No comments:

Post a Comment