I got paid last night and transferred money to my savings account for the vacation to Australia. I left $1000 in my checking account. I have a utilities check for about $200 that will be going through soon enough, $75 passport check and $30 for gas. That leaves me with $700 until my next paycheck. I plan on being kind of frugal, but for some reason I don't see myself saving much of that $700. I really want to, but I can't really see it happening, and I'm not talking about buying worthwhile things, it's just going to disappear toward crap.
BUT, speaking of worthwhile crap, there are a few things I want...
I would really like a radar detector, but they're kind of overpriced. (~$200)
I very much need to get a new windshield, my car looks shitty with a cracked windshield. (~$300)
I could definitely use some new clothes, I think I've bought one or two pairs of pants and one polo all year, I'm getting to the point that almost everything I'm wearing is over a year old. The pants I'm wearing today are two years old, but they're nice so that's okay.
Golf clubs too.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment