Yesterday was alright. I got home a little bit later than usual because Julie wanted me to stay until 4 (I got out around 3:45 though). It was the day for my relax ride because the past three days the rides had been getting harder and harder to the point on Wednesday I didn't even think I could ride 35 miles Thursday. So I took it pretty easy starting out and then decided to try to just ride in the highest gear, it made the ride much more pleasant and much more physically bearable, surprisingly since that technique uses more muscle (but different muscle than usual). So I finished my 15 miles with plenty of gas in the tank, oh well, hopefully I do alright today.
2 more people looked at the house yesterday, so a new roommate is going to be moving in soon, most likely. We went bowling (Eric, Brandon, myself) of course. Last night the name theme was serial killers (me-Gacy, Brandon-Bundy, Eric-Ridgeway). I did alright. I finished a game with 193 for the high of the night. Got a few turkeys, even 4 strikes in a row once. I don't want to get to the point that I'm really good because I think that will take the fun out of getting high scores, so I'm happy with where I'm at. Aly didn't show up, she's been extra flaky to Brandon lately.
Got home and was buzzed. Went on Skype and talked to Rayna for a while. Went to bed around 1:30. Now I'll be at work until 4 because Ashley got food poisoning. It's a little interesting because yesterday I mentioned to her that I missed Mexican restaurant food and she agreed. Then it turns out she went to Azteca last night and got a taco salad. Then wakes up at 2:00 with food poisoning. I almost feel a little bit to blame for it, but I don't feel guilty about it.
Oh, god dammit, now I remember something I need to spend money on: my bike. The bottom bracket, ever since my crash, has been making a shit load of click clacky noise like it's about to break. I used to think it'd be cool to take my bike in and get it fixed until I did that and they wanted to double fist me, I thought I could get in and out under $100 easy and that's no prob to me. So instead I might just buy the tools to take it apart and see if I can take it apart and put it back together and see if that fixed the problem. The bike just needs to get through these last 35 miles and I'm good.
So this weekend:
-Granite Mountain
-fix bike
-clean room (this is long overdue, especially since I haven't had much time this week to do anything)
-find my heart rate monitor strap!
Oh yeah, weight's down to 182.0 now, that's 5 lbs from Monday, and that's after 4 beers last night. I don't know if drinking 4 beers would have a positive or negative impact on my weight in the morning due to the dehydration effect. Whatever, I'm making progress, it's good stuff.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment