Friday, July 10, 2009

Yesterday sucked for a workday. I got off at 5, which is already bad enough, and then since I was coming from Puyallup, I got beat by everyone so instead of being near the front/middle of bad traffic, I was in the back, which is the worst. I didn't get home until about 6:10. So that didn't leave much time to do anything.

So I just made myself an omelet (egg beaters+pancake batter, muenster cheese, 5 slices of bacon). Then burned some DVDs, downloaded some more movies and took a short nap before leaving for bowling.

Bowling was fun. It was a little back and forth between me and Brandon for top score, we got a lot of games in. I started out with the high of 141, then he got 149, then I got 175 and a little bit later he got 177. I had already had 3 beers in a short period of time, feeling buzzed, but I was determined to beat that. I got 166, then 175, then 150 something... I was getting decent scores but not quite there. Then I got 4 strikes in a row on a game and it was pretty much in the bag, ended it with 181 and the win. I was so zoned in, especially for being buzzed, I kind of wonder if it helped. Only Eric came with us. Aly was supposedly going to show up at 10, but she didn't, I wasn't all that surprised.

It's Friday... this week was only 4 days, but it didn't feel short at all. Not sure what's going on for the weekend but I need to get a ride in today. Tomorrow I'm considering riding on the John Wayne Pioneer Trail from Rattlesnake Lake to the Snoqualmie Tunnel. It kind of makes me sad to think I won't be participating in the STP tomorrow. It's weird how something that really wasn't that enjoyable while doing it can have such fond memories attached to it. I mean, my memories are all good, but if I really, really think about the ride, I remember what it's like to feel like you've been riding for several hours and you've got several more hours to ride.

No comments:

Post a Comment