Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Ahhh. I am lethargic right now. It is so hot outside. I was thinking I like the hot weather... but not now. The dew point is in the 66, the temperature is 88. If the dew point was lower I don't think it'd be too much of a problem, I like heat, but I hate any amount of humidity.

Yesterday... Worked until 4. Came home and watched S13E01 of Top Gear while eating some sausages, waiting for the heat to die down a little so I could go for a bike ride. Got to the trail around 6 and realized I had forgotten to call my parents back so I did that. Rode the standard, to Redmond and back for a tad under 34 miles. It seems, so far, that I did, indeed, fix my bottom bracket (you like how I used 4 commas in like 10 words). I was sweating like crazy, it was still in the 80s for almost all of my bike ride between 6 and 8 or so. Came home, watched Jeremy Clarkson - Thriller which is of course about thrilling cars, it's more of a Top Gear special but it doesn't associate itself with Top Gear. After that I went to bed, talked to Amanda on Skype a little and fell asleep to Spirited Away.

Now I'm wondering what I will do later today. I think I can still manage a bike ride in this heat, I'll just need to take the camelbak. Also need to go to Costco, that will kill some of the afternoon, even though it's supposed to be 90 at 7:00, which basically means my bike ride will be at 90 degrees because I usually go from around 6-8.

No comments:

Post a Comment