Yesterday was... kind of short.
I went to work, it was work. Left at 3. Drove pretty fast home, I've had a bad habit of going particularly fast just on my commute for about the past week or two. The last time I did that, it didn't last long before I got a ticket (back in 2003 a little after I got my license back). Heh, took my car to 100 finally. I remember going ~100 in my Celica and also in Troy's Saturn and it felt a lot different. Those cars don't feel like they are supposed to go 100. My car feels like you're going 75 when you're going 100 (I've read that an M3 makes 120 feel like 60). We'll see what happens when I get on I-90 soon...
Hung around for a bit while my bike shorts dried and decided to go for a bike ride. It was windy as H. And I was still a bit worn from my 50 mile ride on Saturday. So it was more of a brisk ride. 35 mile ride, only about 18.5 mph average or so.
I was tired enough to just go to bed then, around 8:30. Brandon woke me up to see if I wanted to go bowling but I was so tired I said "I'm sleeping". So that led to a good 9 hours+ of sleep. Weird Monday but they have a way of sucking and it seems like the weekend tires me out and I have to try to catch up on Monday.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment