Ate at the Wedgwood Broiler last night. It was a'ight, not good, not bad, not worth it but not a rip off. Went to Target and spoke with the old pals (Matt, Andy and other Andy were there).
Left the house around midnight for my parents. Got a call from an old friend which was... odd. Kind of nice, kind of annoying, I suppose the annoying beats out the nice.
It was nice to stay at my parents again. It's been almost 4 years since I last stayed there, when Rayna and I were house-sitting. That was fun. I watched The Hills, haha. Slept on the hide-a-bed.
Kobe woke me up early, around 8, to let him out. Didn't go back to bed after that. Talked with mom for quite a while as she baked cinnamon rolls, cookies, coffee and angelfood cake (not all at the same time). My mom is kind of like how I used to be, not a whole lot different from how I am now. It's sad because her religion gets in the way of her assertiveness. She has a bitch of a co-worker and she can't bring herself to solve the problem (by being blunt/assertive/rude) because she thinks it's wrong. I tried to convince her otherwise, hopefully it'll help a little.
Went for a walk with my parents. Heh, I'd never had done that when I was a kid, kind of sad. We walked to Hawks Prairie, picked up some spark plugs and gasket sealant. Around 12 got started on my car. Dustin did most of the work but I helped. Replaced the spark plugs and valve cover gasket(s). The longest thing was just cleaning off the valve cover, it was so nasty when we took it off, the gaskets were about as stiff as wood, it's possible that we would not have even realized that grommets needed to be replaced if I hadn't bought some, knowing such (they just blended in with the valve cover). Got that done, ate lunch, ate dessert. Fixed my brake lights. They were sticking. Fixed my door panel. Now I'm just worried after all of that that my transmission is going to get fucked up.
Drove home, ate dinner, watched Family guy, did 390 push ups, 200 sit ups and 100 curls (50#) in an hour. Now I'm trying to go to bed early.
I managed to get sunburnt this weekend. Shoulders and neck. I fail so hard at being a pale Norlander and avoiding skin cancer.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment