So yesterday I got home at 9 pm (I left for work around 6:45 am). I worked until a tad after 5 at the office and then went to the old office to move some boxes. Along with wheeling around a bunch of charts and packing up boxes, the bulk of the work was taking banker boxes full of charts up stairs. I took 64 banker boxes of charts up the stairs, about 15-18 stairs, the banker boxes were probably between 25 and 40 lbs each, depending on which charts were in them. So that's about 1100 steps, half of them while carrying large boxes (because the weight isn't so much the issue as the awkwardness of the boxes). I was done when I got to 64, the job wasn't done, there are still about 30 more boxes to take upstairs, and even after that the downstairs is a mess.
Got home, talked to Amanda on Skype a little while and then watched Into the Blue and went to bed. Kind of a guilty pleasure movie, kind of a bad movie, but I like it.
I challenged Ashley to not drink caffeine for a week. She broke it last weekend but said she'd have no problem doing it and restarted on Monday. I somehow got tied into it because I didn't have caffeine on Tuesday until I got home from work (which is almost as good as no caffeine, because it was just soda) and then none on Wednesday either. I wasn't trying to not have caffeine, because I know I can't go a week without it, but Ashley expected me to be trying not to have caffeine. So I felt like a fiend this morning when I decided it was a good idea to have a diet Rock Star (it was a good idea because I was dead tired after my late night of labor and also exercising quite a bit the past... as many days as I can remember). And even more of a fiend when it gave me that great caffeine feeling.
I want to go for a run today, it's not supposed to be raining when I get off work, but it's not supposed to be raining right now and it is.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment