skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Cheese and Rice
Friday, May 15, 2009
me: I don't like pregnant people
Ashley: Yeah, I know, they're creepy.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
▼
2009
(139)
►
November
(1)
►
October
(1)
►
September
(12)
►
August
(8)
►
July
(22)
►
June
(18)
▼
May
(22)
This morning was funny. I woke up a little early,...
Things are looking a little bit better. It's stil...
So, I'm on Saturday of Memorial Day weekend, 1:35 ...
Yesterday was lame. So I finally had a day to go ...
Pretty good day yesterday. Work was the norm, exc...
Today John Eddy brought in lunch. He called befor...
I wore my HRM last night as I slept to see if I'd ...
I'll try to make this quick...Yesterday I got home...
This weekend...Friday I got off work at 4:30. Tra...
me: I don't like pregnant peopleAshley: Yeah, I kn...
When we got decaf coffee, I thought it was retarde...
So yesterday I got home at 9 pm (I left for work a...
LOL.So I'm on the phone with this lady and she's a...
Yesterday was... kind of short.I went to work, it ...
Ate at the Wedgwood Broiler last night. It was a'...
Last Night's Adventure
This week has me defeated.Now, I am still really h...
Man. Today kind of sucked. Not a whole shitty da...
MY FUCKING CAR IS PISSING ME OFF.I get in this mor...
This weekend was refreshing. Friday I went for a ...
Excuse this post, it was very late and I was drunk...
Yesterday was a pretty busy day.Woke up at 6:30, l...
►
April
(21)
►
March
(24)
►
February
(10)
About Me
Dylan
I find myself to be quite funny, interesting and intelligent. Don't know if others feel the same but I'll try as hard as I can to convince them.
View my complete profile
No comments:
Post a Comment