Sunday, May 3, 2009

Excuse this post, it was very late and I was drunk... I kind of felt like editing or deleting it, but what's the fun in that?


I'm happy.
But I know exactly why.
And that's kind of depressing because if this sort of thing happened in the first 22 years of my life I would have just been happy. Instead I'm happy and I know why and it kind of makes it a less legit reason to be happy. WTF.
Talked to James tonight. We were both a little tipsy, maybe he was drunk, it was a good talk. And that's fucked up too. It was a good talk because we don't usually have talks this deep. If I had the same talk with Brandon it would have been no big deal. I don't know how I feel about understanding, to a greater extent, the source of happiness if life.

No comments:

Post a Comment