Yesterday was lame. So I finally had a day to go for a bike ride... but my legs were tired and I was tired and just didn't feel like doing it. I hate that. I bitch about the weather because I want to go for a bike ride, then it gets better and I puss out. I can't regret not going for a bike ride, if you don't have the energy to do something, why even put forth the effort to go do it, it's not going to be fun.
We did go bowling last night, though. It... was lame, but at least a different experience and kind of a learning experience. We got in line and the guy told us something crazy... they were sold out. We've gone a bunch of other times and during 3 spring break weeks and it was never sold out. So right after that, this girl is like "you can bowl with us" and for some stupid reason I just say yes. I suppose it wasn't exactly a stupid reason, because otherwise we were going home, wasted trip, but next time I'll think a little harder about it. It was generally awkward, but I think Eric and Brandon had more fun than me, which makes it more worth it.
Brandon's going to be out of town this weekend, so who knows what I'll be doing. We were going to go to the Folk Life Festival. If I'm bored enough, I'll just go by myself. I hope to do some form of exercise every day, but who knows how that will play out.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment