Saturday, May 23, 2009

Things are looking a little bit better. It's still ending up a lame day, but that's alright.

I went to the store to get some headphones, forgot mine in my car and I needed some tonight and will definitely need them for a hike or bike ride. I decided that I probably wouldn't be doing much tonight and wanted to just drink away my sorrows and watch movies. Got a call while at the store that they found out what was wrong with my car. It was the "steering column lock" which sounds really weird for how F'd my car was yesterday, but they're supposed to be the experts, not me. I guess I'm a pessimist when it comes to fixing things like this, though, so I still halfway expect there to be something more. Whatever, it's only going to be $560 or so, which is about as little as you can ask for when you take it to the dealership.

So even though that news should have brightened me up, maybe changed plans, I decided to follow through with the JD and coke thing. After that I went to Green Lake for a little wind down walk. I've been reading about overtraining because I have been a little worried about it lately with my lack of energy. After reading a little bit, I think it's because of work. The past two weeks I've been working long days and been a little more stressed than usual and the energy just hasn't been there.

No comments:

Post a Comment