Pretty good day yesterday. Work was the norm, except extra long because Julie is gone indefinitely. Apparently if you work somewhere long enough but keep your importance to a minimum you can just leave one Tuesday morning for your daughter's appt (saying you may be back later that day) and then be gone the rest of the week. Her 23 y/o daughter gave birth on Thursday. Somehow that tied into being gone this entire week? So I get to be here late most days to fill in for her. Things had better be back to normal next week. Really. Ashley's not going to be working here past the fall. Charla wants to quit. I'll want to quit if I have to keep working like this (doing my work and Julie's, and having to be here 7:30 to 5).
Came home, went for a run at Green Lake. The run went relatively good. I just did two laps but didn't have to walk much, 6.5 mph avg. Went to Whole Foods for dinner and then to Amber's because she needed to interview me for a school project. We went to this cool coffee place called Mosaic in Wallingford. Hung out for a while with her and Lola. Came home and called it a night before 12 (good). Fell asleep to 10 Things I Hate About You.
Today I get to work until 5 again, hopefully get home with time to go for a bike ride (shouldn't be a problem). Northwest Folk Life Festival is this weekend, I want to go. I'm pretty broke right now. Less than $200 and I'm sitting on a $30 parking ticket, probably $40 coming out soon for LA Fitness, and I need to fill my tank either tomorrow or the next day for another $40. Hopefully I can make it. If not I'll just have to dip into my bailout fund or my vacation fund like $100 or so and then I can deposit $100 from my upcoming paycheck since it should be good.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment