Tuesday, May 5, 2009

MY FUCKING CAR IS PISSING ME OFF.

I get in this morning to discover a completely new problem. But with the transmission. I get the transmission fixed. Now it's fucked again.

FUCKING DAMN!!!!!!

Okay, update. I drove the car to Fred Meyer for lunch. It displayed the problem on the way to lunch but not on the way back (which makes me hopeful). The car has NO symptoms performance-wise. However, when I'm going slow I can feel a roughness in the shifter, particularly when I hold it to the left side of where the shifter hangs out (either in first, second, holding it where you push over into reverse and it gets particularly bad in reverse). I guess the best way to describe it is a pulsing vibration that you can feel in the shifter and by third and fourth gears it's either gone or you can't notice it.

This particularly sucks because I'm about to fix my valve cover gasket this weekend (finally) and that was one of the last serious problems I had.

Hoping to go running today, rain or shine (it's supposed to rain...).

No comments:

Post a Comment