Yesterday was a pretty full day. Worked 7:30 to 5. Working until 5 is... taxing. Decided to go to Best Buy on my way home. I guess the Garmin 305 is getting old because they were selling it for $180 (without cadence). I can deal with the lack of cadence. It'd be nice to have it for statistics but if I want I can keep the one I have on there for cadence, just need to find a new place for it. I find it a little funny that the computer I have on there now was $30 and it reads cadence and speed. The cadence add-on for my new one is $50 (no computer, nothing but the device that measures cadence and allows my computer to record it). Hopefully I'll get that set up today, it's a tad intimidating, but I think more than anything I'm just a little worried it won't work how I want it to (reviews are good so there's no reason for me to think that).
Kind of planning on going for a run today, but I really should get my oil changed and get a haircut. If I'm lucky I'll fit all of that in AND go bowling. I want to use my Garmin for running, too, might try that out.
This is really weird but I'm looking forward to working Saturday because I never work on Saturday. I'd rather not be working, but the change in pace is appealing.
Watched American Beauty last night, good movie. Also found out I can burn DVDs MUCH faster than I have been. I burned last night what would have taken an entire weekend thanks to DIVX. The only downside is that there are no menus, you just play the video file. I have a DVD with the first 5 Harry Potter movies on it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment