Monday, April 20, 2009

The weekend was... a weekend. Not bad, but not great.

-Bought a kayak package at REI
-Went to Alderwood, Costco, Liquore Store, Safeway, Target
-Aly's Bday party
-Woke up extra late on Saturday and was super lazy
-Went to Richmond Beach
-Went for a run at Green Lake
-Stayed in on Saturday night and watched Layer Cake
-Went kayaking on Lake Washington, it sucked.
-Returned my kayak
-Went to Taco Bell
-Went for a bike ride on the Burke Gilman (35 miles, 19.9 mph average... yes that's awesome)
-Watched The Breakup


The weather wasn't as nice as I wanted/expected. The run and the kayak trip were very much subpar but the bike ride was the best of the year.

Jeremy peed in Aly's bed, although the story sounds more like he peed ON her bed, implying that he was not in it while he peed on it.

This morning has been quite annoying. Of course everyone shows up late, that's fun. Dr. Puig needed me to scan something for her ASAP and I had to run the rest of the show myself because Charla wasn't here on time, so that was a mess. Then waited for Julie to get here late so I could finally start on getting charts ready since that is "due" this morning. My desk was a mess because I guess people don't realize I have a fucking inbox. Either that or they were playing bingo on my desk with stuff I need to do. Then I got to deal with all of the duplicate requests that Dr. Becker sent over (read that as her office's incompetence and lack of organization). As I'm looking for charts, Charla asks that I come back upstairs because Julie needs to leave and go to the pharmacy. So I have to put my job on hold, which is the main thing that has built up and needed to be done since I've been covering in Puyallup. The cleaners threw away my water bottle so no water for me. The main printer had a sign on it saying it was out of order. I've worked here 3 years and it's never been out of order. I assume that it actually is out of order but then Max comes in and Charla mentions "it just keeps saying paper jam and there's no paper jam!" and I'm just like omgwtf because I've fixed that sort of problem a dozen times and for them to put a sheet on the machine saying it's out of order is really disappointing. Oh well, the day got a little better and now I'm less than an hour away from freedom.

Even though I'm sore from yesterday's ride, I think I'll go for another today and just try to take it easy, sort of massage the muscles and get rid of some lactic acid.

Now that I returned my kayak, I guess you could say I have some money to spend. I went looking for shoes yesterday but didn't find any I liked. I want to get a Garmin GPS/HRM setup to use with my bike.

No comments:

Post a Comment