Friday, April 24, 2009

I'm sick and tired.

Not too sick, but there's a virus there. I do pretty good at anticipating when I'm going to be sick and taking measures to keep it from being too bad. Yesterday, while at work, I felt like I was going to be sick. I suppose it would have been smart to take it easy, but I think either way I would have ended up feeling sick. After work I went to Green Lake and ran it twice, walk/ran one more time (probably only about 1 mile of the last lap was running). So, yeah, doing Green Lake 3 times is probably not the best thing if you're getting sick, but I don't think it made much of a difference and if I didn't do it I'd feel like crap mentally (which would make things worse). Then I got home and shortly after went bowling with Brandon, Aly and Eric. Got home around 12:20, yep, another good health decision there. I don't feel too bad and I don't think I sound sick, which is good.

My upper body is sore from lifting weights on Wednesday. My legs are sore from running yesterday. My chest still itches. I'm a mess! My fingers are even sore from bowling last night.

We're moving (at work). It's kind of crazy. We just got the official word on Wednesday or so. Which means we've been telling pts that come in weekly for allergy shots that next week they'll need to go to a different office.

No comments:

Post a Comment