Tuesday, April 21, 2009

I was on my way to work today, just about to go from 92nd to Lake City Way and I was eating a pop tart, just one bite in. Since that area involves a bit of shifting and turning I put the pop tart down, next to its mate. I get onto Lake City Way, look down and my pop tart is GONE! It's nowhere to be found, but it's mate is still lying on the seat where it was (next to where I put numero uno). It was sad, but I guess I didn't need that pop tart anyway (it was between the passenger door and the passenger seat, didn't find it until I got to work and stopped).

Yesterday I went for a moderate bike ride, about 14 miles which started at Matthews Beach, headed south/west toward UW and once I got past campus I turned up a street and went through campus and rode my way back to 50th St and 25th Ave and got back on the Burke Gilman there. It was kind of fun, I like riding with cars, makes me feel fast. Went on a short ride because my hamstring was a little sore.

Came home and Aly wanted to play tennis. I suggested Green Lake and if the courts were not open we could just run. So we ended up running. There were tennis courts open, but there was no parking within even a quarter mile of those courts, so we parked by other courts which were not available. It was about as packed as I've seen Green Lake, but not too crazy, really.

It's supposed to be nice again today, think I might go for a longer bike ride today, my hamstring feels fine.

No comments:

Post a Comment