Sunday, April 5, 2009

Saw Fast and Furious last night. It was as good as could be expected. Obviously, you don't go to that movie opening day if you're looking for a "good movie." Had some bad ass cars, bad ass action scenes, definitely what I was going for. Fun movie.

Today I went to the Wing Dome for a 7 alarm wing. It was an event. Very spicy, obviously. Got my picture taken for it.

My shifter was annoying me today because the leather cover was worn in a few spots. So I ripped it off. Then to fix it I went to Good Will and bought a $4 leather purse and some krazy glue. Glued the leather to the shifter and now it looks a whole lot nicer, the way it should have looked in the beginning.

Due to my long run yesterday, it was painful to walk downhill today. It is supposed to be nice tomrorow, hopefully I am up for a bike ride. I have yet toget my bottom bracket fixed and all I did with the back tire/tube was patch the tube, which is probably a bad idea. I'll just have to make sure I bring a patch kit with me tomorrow... and my cell phone in case I need a ride home.

The other day someone left a million dollar bill on my windshield. It was just some church/God advertisement (call it what you want...) and I had to think about it. I wonder if the person who put that on my windshield feels good about themselves. They probably do, they probably feel good about what they did. And I wonder if it'd be nice to live like that. To be occupied, deeply, by simple tasks. To be mindless. I think it's all a mixed bag. No matter which path you choose there will always be struggle, prosperity. I mean, it's not like I was doing anything noble, they did it while I was walking around Green Lake. Talk about a waste of time, not that I didn't enjoy it, walking around a lake for no reason is pretty dumb. But yeah, I'm going through a little bit of a mental struggle lately. It feels like it is motivating productivity, but the action isn't really making the conflict go away. Oh well, with time.

No comments:

Post a Comment