Went bowling last night. I was happy when I got 185. That was launching a 12 lb ball. It's unfortunate that the bowling alley we go to pretty much ONLY have one weight of ball that fits my fingers+thum. I'd prefer a heavier ball but they slip off my little girl fingers. Then I decided to just roll a 10 lb ball down with some spin on it. Finished that game with 204. And the real accomplishment was that I got a strike or spare on every frame. XX/////XX/. 200 without a turkey, that's pretty good. The last time I got over 200 (206), I had 6 strikes in a row (and a bunch of fuckin' 9's!). Not bad for a high score of 149 last Wednesday, then 160 on Monday. Even though I seem to do better spinning the 10 lb ball, I have more fun launching the 12 lb ball and make the pins "explode"
I have no idea what I'm doing this weekend. I thought about snowboarding, but that's expensive. It'd be a much better investment to get my bottom bracket fixed on my bike. I should go to the driving range though. That's at least one thing. Green Lake is a probability. DVD burning will be done. Fast and the Furious! I'm sure the movie will be a letdown, but we are still amped to see it. I wonder if another all-nighter would be a good thing to have on the agenda.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment