skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Cheese and Rice
Thursday, April 16, 2009
I'm having to do reminder calls (which I hate). I call this person and it says it's going to be a ringback (a song). It starts and it's Beyonce - "Put a ring on it". I hung up.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
▼
2009
(139)
►
November
(1)
►
October
(1)
►
September
(12)
►
August
(8)
►
July
(22)
►
June
(18)
►
May
(22)
▼
April
(21)
Back when I lived in my apartment and was going to...
My poor blog has been neglected because of the off...
Just put down the old cyclometer. 1423 miles. Th...
Today was an odd day at work. I thought we'd be m...
I'm sick and tired.Not too sick, but there's a vir...
Yesterday was a pretty full day. Worked 7:30 to 5...
So I've finally found myself a new bedtime. Inste...
I'm mega tired. Warning: BOOOORING POST AHEADIt w...
I was on my way to work today, just about to go fr...
The weekend was... a weekend. Not bad, but not gre...
Fucking double dose of bad news.So I call the bike...
I'm having to do reminder calls (which I hate). I...
This morning's commute was nice. I had a travel b...
Green Lake x 2 again yesterday, feel pretty good t...
Quotes..."It is impossible to defeat an ignorant m...
Sad. So I get a call today from a radiologist and...
Watched Gran Torino last night. Then The Life Aqu...
Saw Fast and Furious last night. It was as good a...
I don't know why I run. I'm overweight, so it's h...
Went bowling last night. I was happy when I got 1...
Last night I was supposed to go bowling with Brand...
►
March
(24)
►
February
(10)
About Me
Dylan
I find myself to be quite funny, interesting and intelligent. Don't know if others feel the same but I'll try as hard as I can to convince them.
View my complete profile
No comments:
Post a Comment