Tuesday, April 28, 2009

My poor blog has been neglected because of the office move (we've been really busy because of it).

I have failed to mention before this that I worked on Saturday from 8:45am to 8:15 pm. That was crazy. I was so tired after that but still went to the Snoqualmie Casino with Brandon and Eric. Was sore on Sunday, kind of a recovery day but I did go for a short bike ride with my new Garmin, that was cool. Went on another ride yesterday. So many things have been going wrong at the new office, it kind of sucks, but we're getting through it.

I rode with this guy yesterday. He caught up to me about a mile after I started from Matthews Beach and he asked if I was commuting or training and we rode together for about 9 miles after that. We were booking for a few miles but I think it tired both of us out (me more than him). He said during the pulls he showed 350 watts on his wattage meter, which is pretty good for amateurs. We talked a little bit during our ride, that was cool. After he went his own way my allergies started to get horrible. So I turned around. I was tired, sore and suffering from allergies. It was a good workout for being a little over an hour though.

No comments:

Post a Comment