Wednesday, April 22, 2009

So I've finally found myself a new bedtime. Instead of 2, now I go to bed at midnight. I no longer get tired after work or have to worry about taking a nap. I think my sleep deprivation for about a 6 month period has led to me looking tired. There are some pictures from October in which I look so youthful compared to more recent pictures :(. So I'm going to try to start going to bed earlier, making sure I get enough sleep. And to aid me in that I'm going to work out as hard as I can to make sure I am tired. Going to the gym tonight.

It looks like Best Buy sells the Garmin Edge 305... for $179.99... which is unbelievable (really, it's probably a typo) because the MSRP is $350 or so. But I'm going to go try to get one today, my bike computer has gone to shit since the end of last year's riding season, giving me problems at least every other ride. I don't really care whether it's $179.99 or not, I just want to get one. I was very close to getting one last year but never climbed out of the hole that moving created before I stopped riding frequently.

Apparently the office is moving this weekend. Apparently that means I'm working Saturday. First time in over 3 years that I'll be working on a weekend. It will be nice to work in regular clothes though.

No comments:

Post a Comment