When I sleep from 6:30 pm to 8:30 pm, there's pretty much no chance that I will get a good night of sleep. I got to bed around 2 last night. It was actually nice because it was raining and I opened the window and fell asleep to that instead of the usual (music). One thing that sucks, though, is that I don't have a screen on my window, so stuff can get in (not that it does, though).
Rode my bike for about an hour and a half after I woke up. Been eating relatively healthy. I've sort of lost 5 lbs in the past 9-10 days. I say sort of because my weight is crazy. If I'm on an upswing, it might read 2 lbs high and if I'm on a downswing it might read 2 lbs low. Either way, I was 186 on Monday and 185.2 today. I don't know if I'll be able to continue the trend tonight because there's a chance there will be some drinking since it's St. Patrick's Day. I suppose it does put me in a compromising situation, but at the same time I can be happy whether we have a party or if we don't (so long as I eat healthy and exercise today, which I will).
Car sale post on CL: "300$ IS THE LEAST THAT I WOULD BE WILLING TO TAKE FOR IT OBO"
FAIL
I was just remembering my shenanigans the other day. One time Justin wanted us (Brandon, Derek, myself) to help him lift his truck. So we went to Brandon's parents this one Saturday a few years ago. Brandon and Justin start working on it and due to a lack of knowledge and/or work to do, Derek and myself are just fucking around, not helping (there was nothing for us to do). Brandon just bitched about this the other day, which I found funny because of the situation. So then we're going to go get lunch and Brandon and Justin want some food from McDonalds. Well, I decide it will be hilarious to go get wrappers from McDonalds and a bag from McDonalds and then go to the store and get some of those microwaveable White Castle burgers and put them in the McDonalds wrappers. It turned out absolutely awesome, in my opinion. So we get them ready just in the knick of time when Justin is walking in the door. He opens up the wrapper and instead of the typical amused pissed off, he's just very upset. He realizes it's a prank, but he probably thinks we actually have a double cheeseburger for him, which we do not (I actually just went into McDonald's and asked them for wrappers, they were nice enough to give them to me). Apparently Brandon and Justin were having a hard time with getting the truck lifted. It's also apparent, now, that they weren't too happy with Derek and I not helping, even though we had no obligation or even, really, ability to do so.
Awesome show, great job!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment