Friday, March 6, 2009

I do not understand why I am not happy right now. My bank account just got $2500 added to it. And instead of spending the money on my car, I decided to hold off on that. Maybe that's why, because I know I'll need to spend a large amount of money in the near future with regard to my mode of transportation. It's also the fact that I had $4500 at the end of 2006. Don't ask me how, but I did. I was making less, but apparently spending a whole lot less. I don't know, seems like ever since I moved to Seattle I have been spinning my wheels financially. For the time I lived in Puyallup, I have a lot to show. I bought a bed, I paid for 3 quarters of school, mountain bike, road bike+accessories, new car+new door+new tires, snowboard+gear+pass. I think we're talking about $10k right there. In the 8 months I've lived here I haven't really bought anything. I spent $600 on my alternator. I've probably spent over $500 on clothes, but that doesn't mean much. Oh well, I'll be spending $2k on something soon, just don't know what. Laptop and camcorder are pretty high on the wishlist.

No comments:

Post a Comment