Bill convinced me to fill out a bracket at thewingdome.com for the NCAA tournament. I'm doing okay. I'm beating Bill, and whoever wins gets a 6 pack of beer. If you beat the Wing Man you get a gift certificate but it's looking very unlikely for that to happen.
Dr. Puig had us cancel her appointments for yesterday and today. It's the first time that a doc has had us cancel her appointments for the next day because she was sick, usually they will hope that they can see patients and make a decision morning of. EDIT: Found out what it was, very reasonable that she wanted to reschedule today's appts...
My radio was an easy fix. I guess it wasn't working because you have to enter the time and date for it to work. Weird, but okay. Went to Aurora Auto Wrecking and picked up a shifter and boot because the shifter they gave me would fall off while I was shifting and the boot didn't fit snug on the stick (not by any imagination of the word, it looked horrible). Also got a little plastic cover to replace one that they lost. Only cost me $15, that was nice.
I killed a Hyundai today. I don't know if you could consider it a race. It was more like this... There is a set up where there are two stoplights kind of in a row and they went kind of fast from the first to the second (which is stupid, because the light was red) and I didn't think much of it. Then at the second stoplight she takes off again and I felt a little bit offended that she would even do that next to me. So I just hit it and it was kind of like when the lion decides to go for the gazelle that strayed away from the rest of the pack and might be a little bit younger, dumber and slower than the rest. Yeah, like that, but worse. I can't take much pride in it though, I probably could have beat that car in my Corolla, I just like that it happened. I do things in my car to make my life more interesting, it's something Brandon and I do. We like to be melodramatic. We like to pretend we are drifting into oncoming traffic or towards pedestrians. If someone is pussyfarting, I consider that an excuse to waste their time (let them know how it feels!). All quite childish, I suppose, but we don't yell at people anymore... ahhh good times.
Was at lunch today and grabbed a diet pepsi out of the fridge. It says this, vertically: 0 calories, carbs, sugar. I find this stupid because each statement implies the next. Zero calories means there are no carbs since carb is a form of calorie. Zero carbs means there's no sugar because sugar is a carb.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment