I was watching Made on MTV today. I know, crazy, right? Okay, so I'm watching and it's these two girls wanting to become mixed martial artists. One of the girls reminds me of this girl I went to middle school with (but obviously this girl was younger than me). Then five minutes in they say her name and I'm like "Oh shit naw." There is a girl that gets allergy shots at our clinic with the same first name and it looks like her. It doesn't look exactly like her, so I wait for confirmation. Then they say they are going to Tacoma, confirmation obtained. I have never seen someone I know on TV before. Well, one of my friends' moms went on Jeopardy when I was in elementary school, but that hardly counts because she's old. Yeah, not a big deal, but it was funny that it happened. I remember the girl's mom saying something about MTV flying her to NY, so I guess this is what that was about.
In other news... cleaning my room. I worked out today. 200 push ups in 20 minutes, then 80 curls of 25 lbs (one arm) and then 200 curls of 50 lbs (two armed, barbells/bar) in 20 minutes, then another 100 push ups in 10 minutes and then 100 sit ups in 5 minutes and 50 leg raises in 5 minutes and 50 military presses of 25 lb dumbells in each hand in 5 minutes and 100 tricep extensions in 10 minutes (50 w/ barbells and 50 with dumbells both 50 lbs). I've also only eaten about 1100 calories and it's 6:30 (but I got up around 12) which is pretty good. I might ride my bike still, but probably not.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment