I am having two conversations simultaneously. One is verbal with a person about 8 feet away from me. The other is on a messenger called BigAnt (looks exactly like Windows Live/MSN). They are with the same person, but the conversations are completely unrelated.
I just failed. I downloaded Gran Torino. To make sure the quality was alright, I opened up the video and just skipped to a random spot. It was an Asian kid walking and then this car full of Hispanics pulls up and they're speaking to him in Spanish. The quality was good so I gave it the go ahead and burned the DVD. It finished last night and I was going to watch it tonight. So Brandon and I are sitting in the living room waiting for it to play when Clint Eastwood starts speaking... in Spanish. FUCK. Why the hell are there thousands of people seeding a spanish version of Gran Torino? It gets even better, though. We watch the movie for a while and it goes to a scene of Asians in a house and they are speaking whatever Asian language and then we get subtitles. At first I'm like, sweet! I understand a little bit of this. Then I come to the conclusion of WTF. The captions are in English. How does that work? Oh well. Lesson learned.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment