I looked at craigslist today, like I do every day. There was a trampoline for $40 and I decided to e-mail the person. I didn't get anything back while at work (I sent from my work e-mail but mentioned my home e-mail in case they couldn't get back to me by 5:00). I got home a little before 6 and randomly decided to check my e-mail (I had actually forgotten about it). Got an e-mail with the go-ahead on coming to get the trampoline.
So it was in Kirkland. I pull up to this stoplight and notice a shiny big black car pull up next to me. It pulls up in this potentially-want-to-race fashion. So I decide I'll just get off the line moderately fast, not floor it, but to the point where I'll definitely be able to determine whether this car wants to race. So I do that and the car next to me hammers it. So I hammer it. And for a little while I was winning (probably from about 20-35 where my engine is at its strongest in first gear) but I lost it around 45 (we didn't go that much faster because there was a light coming up). That's absolutely fine, because as the car passed me I see that its a newer BMW 7-series. The fact that I even put up a fight satisfies me, that car has 329 HP.
So yeah, got the trampoline. It was too late to set it up. I did give it a test jump before I bought it. It brought me to the realization of how absolutely shitty the trampoline with elastic straps is. The feel is completely different. And backflips are a cinch, the way they are supposed to be. Can't wait to try it out.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment