Monday, March 9, 2009

I am beat up. My back is still sore from moving that TV down a bunch of stairs and around corners and shit. My chest is sore from working out last night (quads are a little sore). I woke up with pretty bad allergies. Lately I've been waking up with a stuffy nose but this morning it was a crappy feeling in my chest/throat (a lot worse). For some reason the corners of my mouth are dry and sore. I'm really tired because we lost an hour Saturday night, but that doesn't matter much when you wake up at 12:30 anyways. My finger has a chunk taken out of it. That's about it for now.

I downloaded Role Models yesterday. And then burned it to DVD. Oh, the splendors of a new computer...

This morning around 8-9 it was snowing like crazy. There was probably a little bit of accumulation (not a whole lot because it was warm outside). At 11:00 it was sunny outside (still cold) and there was no sign that it had snowed a couple hours ago. Now it's snowing like crazy again, well, actually it has died down a little but it was snowing like crazy for the past half an hour or so.

My day after work pretty much sucked. On my way home I was in the right lane and a semi started to come into my lane so I had to speed up and go onto the shoulder a little bit. Then I passed him and got into the left lane and NOT ONE MINUTE LATER another BMW just changes lanes right into me (as in, me not paying attention = my car being totaled = fuck maybe I should have just let it happen...). The one thing I like about those situations is that what you say is completely natural. My reaction: "Shit dawg." I don't think I ever say that, but I did. I can't find my MP3 player (which is really odd for me, I've had it for almost 3 years and never lose it). Then I ate and took a nap until 8. That's horrible because today was supposed to be productive. I was supposed to clean my room and then ride my bike, I did neither and ate like a telechubby.

Oh well, I think I can still clean up tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment