Went to Green Lake today and endured the elements. First it was crazy windy, the type of wind that makes you work to move forward. It wasn't to the point that you can lean into the wind and not fall down, but it was cool. Also cool that my jacket kept me completely warm. Then, unexpectedly, it started to rain. After I passed through the rain, it was sunny. It was still cold, but sunny to the point that if you are wearing a jacket it's a little too hot and if you're not wearing a jacket it's too cold.
I rearranged my room again. Not a complete rearrange but it was annoying me that there was a void space in my small room, so I fixed it (and by void I mean it is sort of inaccessible due to the setup of my dressers and bed and I had a garbage can in the space but it didn't fill it very well). The only downside is that it's a little more difficult to see my TV from my bed but I haven't watched the TV in my bed but a couple times since the cable went out in December.
I rearranged my room again. Not a complete rearrange but it was annoying me that there was a void space in my small room, so I fixed it (and by void I mean it is sort of inaccessible due to the setup of my dressers and bed and I had a garbage can in the space but it didn't fill it very well). The only downside is that it's a little more difficult to see my TV from my bed but I haven't watched the TV in my bed but a couple times since the cable went out in December.
No comments:
Post a Comment