skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Cheese and Rice
Sunday, March 22, 2009
I was just looking at the free stuff on Craig's List.
"Free Dirt"
That's a legitimate free item, but to advertise free dirt is funny to me.
Ladyhawke and Iglu & Hartly have some really f'n good music.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
▼
2009
(139)
►
November
(1)
►
October
(1)
►
September
(12)
►
August
(8)
►
July
(22)
►
June
(18)
►
May
(22)
►
April
(21)
▼
March
(24)
On Sunday I was at Target, perusing the candy isle...
Last night it was about 12:20 and I didn't feel ti...
Lately...-Went to a surprise party for a person I ...
Got off work a little after 3 yesterday. The weath...
Yesterday was pretty busy. Worked until 4. Then we...
Bill convinced me to fill out a bracket at thewing...
Good news and bad news on the car.Good news: I don...
I was just looking at the free stuff on Craig's Li...
Had a kind of rough day. Mainly because, as long a...
I finally benched 225 last night. It was nice to f...
This is how you know you're tired...I rode my bike...
Yesterday was pretty good... for a weekday. Left w...
When I sleep from 6:30 pm to 8:30 pm, there's pret...
Went to Green Lake today and endured the elements....
I was watching Made on MTV today. I know, crazy, ...
I looked at craigslist today, like I do every day....
Food porn:http://thisiswhyyourefat.com/Especially ...
I am having two conversations simultaneously. One...
I am beat up. My back is still sore from moving th...
Played peep-cup on Friday.Got a laptop on Saturday...
I do not understand why I am not happy right now. ...
After writing my blog last night, I rethought my c...
Today was different. It was really nice while I w...
Tonight was pretty BA. The party started REALLY e...
►
February
(10)
About Me
Dylan
I find myself to be quite funny, interesting and intelligent. Don't know if others feel the same but I'll try as hard as I can to convince them.
View my complete profile
No comments:
Post a Comment