Sunday, March 1, 2009

Tonight was pretty BA. The party started REALLY early. I mean, Richard knocked on my window before 8:00 to see if he could come in (which was funny but weird). We had a good crowd, 15-20 people and some new people. We had some party upstairs and some party downstairs. Me and Brandon were kicking ass at beer pong until we got wasted at which point we lost in a showdown against Jeremy and Matt (one cup vs. one cup). Brandon got super wasted, ended up in the bathroom for a while. Amanda beat me in a handstand competition so I had to beat her at something, which ended up being omelet-making. And everyone loved my omelet, haha. That makes me happy, because even though I knew my omelets are awesome, I've only made them for one other person (Rayna). When running to get Brandon a water, I jumped off the stairs and hit my head on one of the beams downstairs and have a nasty lump on top of my head and also (worst of all) the shame of most the people downstairs seeing or hearing it happen.

Even though I had a plan for tonight that included two main things and I failed on both, it turned out pretty well. One turned out bad because to achieve it I would have had to be confrontational and avoid fun. I did start the night out half-assing that sentiment and I think my message got across, so that's almost mission accomplished. Then the second objective I half-completed, too. Now we just need to have another party next weekend. And I need to wake up not feeling like shit because of alcohol or hitting my head. Best party since New Years, though, definitely.

No comments:

Post a Comment