Lately...
-Went to a surprise party for a person I didn't know and the people I came with (Aly, Brandon, Adam, Rovi) were pretty much everyone that came. It was a last minute decision and even though the party was lame, I am glad we went because it would have been really sad if we hadn't showed and I had a decent time because Brandon, myself, Rovi and Adam had some good laughs.
-Watched Equilibrium. Kind of like 1984 meets the Matrix except the guy that's kicking ass is just a normal person, no special powers or anything so that much is extra unbelievable.
-Got a Grenade shirt.
-Stayed up all night and went to Beth's Cafe at 6 am and got a 6 egg omelet (they are open 24 hours). It was delicious but I felt like I shouldn't eat for a few days to make up for how greasy and huge it was. I don't know if I could finish a 12 egg omelet, but I feel like I could because I could have gone for about 9 this morning and that was not on an empty stomach. Went to bed a little before 7 am on a Sunday, we'll see if I can get my sleep schedule back on track. The past 3 nights I have gone to bed at 9 pm, 2:30 am and 6:45 am. I even put a towel up over my window so I could get better sleep, since it was alright light outside when I went to bed.
-Walked around Green Lake. Some good me time.
-Watched Twilight. Interesting movie, a little bit more interesting since it takes place in Forks.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment