Tuesday, June 30, 2009

I will attempt to sum up the weekend... as best I remember it...

Friday I got off work early, headed home, hung out with Brandon and Derek for a short while before we left. Went to the store, picked up a 6 pack of beer and some cookies. Derek asked if I was drinking the whole 6 pack and I was like "No!" as if that was a dumb idea... but then I ended up drinking the entire 6 pack on the way to Bellingham. Got to Bellingham (actually I think it's Blaine), played some basketball in Will's backyard, had some pork steaks. Then we played Blox on the Wii, went to Cost Cutter to get some beer, decided to not play Louisville Chugger and instead just played poker. Me and Derek just quit after the game was getting nowhere between the two of us and called it a draw. We were playing for free drinks anyways, so instead of getting 3 free drinks we both just got one free (from Will and Brandon). I was tired, went to bed.

Saturday... we went to go see Transformers 2, but I wanted to stop at the store and that combined with us missing the theater which was hidden in the woods of Bellingham meant we were either going to get super crappy seats or going to the next showing. So we picked up tickets for the next showing and hung out around the mall for an hour and a half. The movie was pretty good. Then went to IHOP (our only meal of the day). Then went to Downtown Bellingham for drinks. We were super early, so we just went to this bar, got some drinks and walked around for a little while. Ended up at The Royal which was an alright place. We were there from before 10 to about 12:30 I think. Got super wasted. I peed in a mail slot, then Derek peed in the mail slot when we walked by it again (I don't know why we walked by it again). I took a bunch of pictures I don't remember taking and only remember bits of what happened after we left the bar.

Sunday, woke up feeling pretty shitty. Went upstairs to go to the bathroom and felt like I was seriously going to pass. It was so bad that I had to stop peeing and go sit down outside the bathroom for a few minutes. I began to sweat quite a bit but started to feel back to the normal plain shitty instead of pass out shitty. Decided to try to finish peeing but I felt like I was going to pass out again so I had to stop it again, which is not that difficult, just really odd to have to do. Went downstairs and was afraid of getting up for a few hours after that. Eventually I did get up and did not pass out when I went to the bathroom. I think everyone felt like crap Sunday because we didn't do anything but watch Spongebob, Soccer and Made. But it was still fun. And we beat up Jacob. Then we went home.

Yesterday I got home from work and wanted to go for a run or a ride. Brandon didn't want to go for a ride so I decided to try going for a run. I got a quarter mile and my foot was already feeling as if it wasn't fully healed so I decided to walk back and go for a bike ride. I got about 4.5 miles and got a flat tire. I had assumed I had a patch kit in my CamelBak... apparently not, dumbass. So I walked a few blocks to Bartell's, but they only had superglue. Tried that, it worked for about a mile. Had Brandon come pick me up. I went to bed early, about 9.

No comments:

Post a Comment