Friday, June 19, 2009

My body feels beat up. My left foot is sore and it seems to have migrated from some joints on the top of my foot to also include my ankle. My finger feels sprained, but not that bad. My legs feel like I ran 10 miles yesterday... but I didn't. Hopefully coffee will fix them all.

Yesterday... went to Costco and Target. I got this foot brace at Target... it was so tight that it would wake me up from my nap. Went bowling at Tech City with Eric and Brandon. Was good stuff. I won with a high score of 153. More notably I got 143 or so... totally wasted. Shit, we had some fun last night. We acquired the lane to the right of us, so we decided to do some challenges with it. Brandon said I couldn't bowl from the left lane and make it land in the right lane and knock down pins. Well, I didn't, but in attempting to do so I threw the ball (from a position that would indicate normal left lane bowling) into the right lane with quite a bit of air on it, it landed near the gutter, bounced out back into the left lane and knocked down 7 pins. I basically banked the ball off the right lane, and the people next to us were quite amused too (they were young as well). I also bowled a strike behind the back (first try... but not second try). Me and Brandon were seeing how far we could throw the ball. I think both of us got the 12 lb ball about halfway down the lane before it made contact, but by that time my hand was sweaty/slick and so were the finger holes on the ball. Came home, at some bacon and watched Jim Gaffigan again until I got too tired and went to bed around 1:00.

I tend to do this thing, since I set my alarm for about half an hour before I need to wake up. I will wake up at 6:00 feeling okay to get up, look at the clock, realize I can go back to bed and I will just hit snooze and fall back asleep. Then of course when 6:30 rolls around a few snooze cycles later, I don't feel like getting up. It's okay though, I couldn't have it any other way.

No comments:

Post a Comment