Haven't done a whole lot this week. On Tuesday I did go for a bike ride, about 36 miles I think. Watched Road Trip after that. Wednesday didn't really do anything but go to Walmart in Eric's WRX that he recently purchased. I guess I did sit ups and watched Top Gear later. Thursday I took a nap before bowling. Bowling was pretty fun, just Eric, Brandon and myself. I got into a pretty good groove and I got 190 after two quick beers and while drinking a Long Island. So the 190 was pretty good but that I was definitely buzzin' made it more of an accomplishment to me. Then we did two rounds of left handed bowling and I got over 100 left handed, which was pretty BA. Then we did a round of not using the fingerholes. Then we did a round of two-handed bowling and time was up. I won everything except two handed bowling which Eric was somehow a pro at. Brandon did win the first left handed matchup but I killed that score with my second one.
Now it's Friday, 12:30, I'll be leaving work in a couple hours to go home and head up to Bellingham to visit Will for the weekend. That means I'll be gone two weekends in a row. Should be a good weekend, usually is when we go up there. It might be weird staying at his in-laws though, not sure about that. I don't know if I've mentioned it, but it'll be the first time we've gone up there and Will hasn't had his own place. Even when Derek and I went up there Thanksgiving of 2003 he was living in his own place.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment