Thursday, June 18, 2009

Yesterday was okay. Stayed at work until 5. Came home, ate, got ready for a run. I ran from my house to Green Lake, then to Woodland Park (which I did not realize was just a bit sports field complex) and then back home in a loop going by Ravenna Park. I actually ran almost all of the first 7 miles, which is particularly good for me. Before the first mile I could feel pain in the top of my left foot, telling me that it did not heal fully from Saturday. I continued to run, though. For the first time I did not get any stitches/side-aches. By mile 7 my right foot started to feel like it wanted to get a blister. So I didn't completely stop running after mile 7 but at that point I was walking most of the time. Good run but my stupid ass foot is a little sore. It's not a problem with pain, but I know if I don't let it heal something will be very painful.

After I came home I had some Kashi protein mix and then some fish sticks. Watched Trainspotting, but I wasn't very impressed. Went to bed at 12 and was too tired to even make the effort to watch another few minutes of Donnie Darko.

Tonight I'll probably take it easy, maybe even take a nap, maybe go to Costco. Going bowling later.

I am ready to go home. 2 more hours of work.

No comments:

Post a Comment