Yesterday was alright. Got my haircut... by a dude. For the first time in a couple years I did not get the top cut. Only getting the bottom trimmed for $15 is difficult to justify but it's not like I know anyone that can cut hair, so it's $15 or feeling like I look like a bum. I wouldn't say I'm homophobic, but I can't say I'm completely at ease getting my haircut by a guy that I'm assuming is gay. And if you don't already know, I'm all for gay rights, equality and such. I'd compare it more to the feeling of getting your hair cut by a hideous woman who has indicated she was attracted to you (because without that last part you kind of just assume she's married and not interested and it doesn't bother you). And I don't think I'm alone with that, either. I feel guilty about it though. I also thought about getting a massage, I'd want to make sure I had a girl giving me a massage if I went and got one.
Went bowling. PT Bruiser, Kenny Loggins, Chubby Cox and QWERTY (Myself, Brandon, Eric and Aly) got there first. Then Richard, Josh and Josh's friend Claire showed up and bowled with us. It was a little more fun than usual. I won with 178 as the high score. Spent $28 on drinks, oops. Near the end the two lanes to our left and to our right opened up so we just started going crazy, bowling on all of the lanes and everyone was sweating because we were bowling nonstop. I woke up with a sore right shoulder.
Eric, the homeowner, our new roommate and one of the other homeowners came to the house yesterday and they're actually interested in keeping the house nice, which was interesting. Daks always made it seem like they didn't care, but I guess it was just Daks that didn't care and didn't relay the messages. So there should be some repairs soon. Eric did say he didn't want any parties going on, he was tired of getting calls all the time last summer. Well, we are still having a party today, hopefully we don't get in trouble. He said something I thought was kind of stupid "if you guys want to party and live like that, that's fine... just don't do it here." Mainly that he was giving us permission to live our lives... just not in his house if it's something he doesn't like. Otherwise he seemed pretty cool.
Supposedly having "the last big party at 9012". Aly's moving out at the end of the month. I didn't know about it until yesterday, so I have no idea what the turnout will be like, if people knew about it or what. Haven't played beer pong in ages, so that'll be cool. Getting off work around 3, might go for a bike ride. Or a run. But if I can manage to motivate myself for a bike ride today I can do a run tomorrow. Otherwise a run today might shut me down for tomorrow. We'll see, I want to go for a run, I should go for a bike ride.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment