Thursday, June 11, 2009

http://maps.google.com/maps?q=http://trail.motionbased.com/trail/kml/episode.kml?episodePkValues=8427546

There is the route I ran yesterday. Somewhere around 9 miles (GPS says 8.9, Internet says 9.2, internet is probably more accurate because some of the area is forested and gets poor GPS signal). I only ran about 7 miles of it. I got 4.5 miles and then a stitch in my side would not go away if I just walked so I took a 10 minute break and that was the end of the stitch in my side.

I feel good today, maybe even good enough to go for a run tomorrow.

Had to stay at work until 5 today because Ashley was sick. I didn't do crap from about 1:30 to 3:30 and then Julie was like "are you importing?" and I was like "...yeah" and she said "what are you importing?" and I'm like "HIPAA's" and I gotta give myself kudos for that because I thought of that quick. Then I imported over a month's worth of HIPAA's in about an hour and as far as Julie thinks that's what I did all day because it would have taken anyone else a bit longer to do it.

I went to bed around 10:30. Woke up at 2:30 to Brandon calling me because Aly and Eric just left them as they were leaving the bar, wondering if they were home. Just turned on Wall-E again and went to sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment