Monday, September 28, 2009

Pretty long and relatively uneventful weekend.

We were at Fred Meyer on Saturday and Brandon grabbed a ball and at one point he rolled it toward me so naturally I kick it... of course it hits this pot thing and the pot tips one way, then on the rebound it falls onto the ground on its neck but doesn't break...but then it bounces and falls on its side and breaks. Now I felt like a doofus for this happening but I can get over that. The part that annoyed me was that I kicked the ball and I swear I had plenty of time to grab the pot and keep it from falling, instead I just stood there frozen... like wishing it would not break was going to do any good. Oh well, I'm a bit fascinated by the moments when conscious thought is completely gone and all you do is react naturally.

I played a lot of Forza, watched a lot of Lost. Had some Jack Daniels and some beer. I can't say it was a good weekend, but it was good for me. It was relaxing and I'm on my way to playing out Lost and Forza. That probably sounds bad, but it has to happen so I'm just trying to expedite the course. I didn't work out all of last week, mainly because I was sick, but I spent a lot of time playing Forza so it could be a little bit of a bad habit in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment