Saturday, September 12, 2009
Yesterday we went to Healesville to see the animal sanctuary. It's like a zoo but a little more open and it includes animals native to Australia, as opposed to zoos which tend to have animals which are exotic to an area. Lots of cool animals there: emu, tasmanian devil, platypus, kangaroo, echidna, dingo. Anything I left out I'm sure I took a picture of. Came home, chilled for a while and watched Jim Gaffigan King Baby. Decided to head downtown for pork buns and other foods. It was around the 6:00 hour and it was starting to get dark. The city was quite pretty at sunset on a Saturday night. There was a group of drunken guys behind us for a few blocks that kept on singing very loud "10 dead horses..." and something else and it was quite obnoxious. Jono had forgotten, completely, that we had been to get pork buns on Wednesday night (when we were drinking). It was a very nice day yesterday. Then I got some fries at Lord of the Fries. We went to Grill'd for a burger for me, which wasn't exactly the best tasting burger of all time but it was edible. Settled down with The Happening, which I kind of noticed a lot more flaws the second time around, oh well.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment