And now another update.
Wednesday I came home from my first day back to work and took a nap from about 6 to 8, which was longer than I was hoping for. Work was alright, seemed like people missed me, which is nice, everyone was interested to see me again and know how my trip went. Upon waking up at 8 I had some dinner and by 9 or 9:30 I was playing Forza. I didn't stop playing until 1:30 am. That game is a little addicting. Didn't fall asleep until at least 2:30am. Oh yeah I went and got my oil changed after work this day.
Thursday I had to go out to Puyallup. One day back and I was already treading shit. And after a lovely morning in Puyallup I had to come back to Auburn and attempt to do as much as I could and also do the mail for the first time. Played some Forza after I got home on Thursday. Went bowling and that was pretty fun even though I didn't get above 129. I had 3 beers over the past 1.5 or 2 hours so I wanted to drive responsibly in the car. Brandon kept trying to get me to pass Jim (driving Aly's car) but I was just going the safe slightly 0ver the speed limit. Then we get onto Montlake Blvd and I pass them just by getting into another lane and they get stuck behind a car. Then we get to the place where you pull to the left to stay on 25th and I try to keep Jim from getting next to me but HE INSISTS... So then Justin and Brandon are like "you have to do it" and I know that I have to race him, even though a 2008 WRX is certainly faster than a 1994 BMW 325is. It starts and he's ahead at first, my 2nd pulls me back into it a little bit and by the time we get to 65 he starts to let back and I pull ahead. Now, truthfully I won because he chickened out. However, if I were driving that car it wouldn't have even been a race. Came home, talked to Amanda a little bit on Skype and went to bed at 1.
Friday was Ashley's last day. That's sad. I went down to my parents for my mom's bday celebration. Talked with Dustin a little bit, that was nice. Emily has Mrs. Lemon for 6th grade, the same teacher I had for 6th grade 13 years ago. I guess she remembers me. Not sure what time I got home, maybe 8:30 or 9... but it was Forza time. Brandon and I shared turns at it and we were playing until about 5:30. I think I got maybe half an hour to an hour of sleep in during that time, but lots of racing. I slept, no interruptions, from 5:30 am to 3:30 pm Saturday. I don't know any time I've ever slept 10 hours straight light that. I mean I've slept 11, 12 hours but I'll wake up after 9 and decide to go back to bed for that to happen. I knew the day was going to be short when I went to bed, but didn't know it'd be that short. Went to work out for the first time in 2 weeks. And when I say that, I mean I went 2 weeks without even sweating. So for the hour and 8 minutes I did cardio, it was a bit more difficult than I'm used to.
At this point in the past 24 hours I had eaten 4 strips of bacon (160 calories), a pack of mini donuts (350 cal), peanut butter M&Ms (250 cal), a diet rock star (10 cal) and an incredible Hulk (Hennessy+Hypnotiq). That's insanely low for me. Was going to just have a normal meal, like an egg sandwich, but Brandon said he was going to get pizza and I realized I haven't had stuffed crust in a long long time so I went to the store and go the last stuff crust pizza they had (Digiorno Pepperoni) which was hidden behind another pizza in the wrong spot. I managed to have half at about 9:30 and played forza for a while and had the other half around 2. Went to bed after the sun came up, maybe about 6:30 or so.
Sunday I had to make sure I didn't get up so late, so I set my alarm for noon. Snoozed it until 1. Went to Costco. Decided to try to go to Octoberfest... apparently it closed at 5, because we showed up at 5:15 and couldn't get in. Oh well, I didn't know it costed money, which I thought was kind of lame, I just wanted to browse shit. Came home and went to the Forza again. Brandon is now about 49% through on 16.5 hours. I'm 47% through on 14 or so hours I think. It's been a long time since I've been into a video game so this was nice. I think part of it is to blame on Jono and Rayna. I also managed to fix the clothing situation in my room (put away clothes, basically, which includes using the dryer) and it's basically clean in there. Cleaned up some of the mold on the closet wall with the laundry room, which had gotten worse in the days since I've been back from Australia. Also cleaned up some of the mold on the wall in the laundry room. Went to bed at a relatively early 10:30 or so and started watching lost around 11 pm. Watched the first two episodes and I'm interested.
Then we've got wonderful Monday. It's just me up at the front desk. It could be worse, I suppose, but today sucks. Got up 20 minutes early (6:10, after a 2:00 bedtime) and came in early to look for Becker charts but only found 5... nice. And I've been pretty freaking busy all morning. Not to mention I'm going to have been here for just a little under 11 hours by the time I leave.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment